• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

No One Else To Tell

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So I have news that I'm dying to tell people. There is no one at work to tell. I don't want to tell on Facebook as it will appear as if I'm bragging (and I guess I am a little). Since you all are anonymous, I'm gonna tell you. Ignore as you see fit.
My son is going to Cedarville University next year. They have set ranges for scholarships based on GPA and ACT scores. He took the ACTs twice and was one point away from an additional $3000 per year scholarship. I just looked on their site and found that the third time he took them, he got the extra point! He's now eligible for $7000 per year in scholarships! In addition, he's taking online college courses at Cedarville while in high school and he just found out that he got 3.0's in both classes. Not too bad!
I'm busting!
OK. Carry on. Thanks for letting me vent!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
So I have news that I'm dying to tell people. There is no one at work to tell. I don't want to tell on Facebook as it will appear as if I'm bragging (and I guess I am a little). Since you all are anonymous, I'm gonna tell you. Ignore as you see fit.
My son is going to Cedarville University next year. They have set ranges for scholarships based on GPA and ACT scores. He took the ACTs twice and was one point away from an additional $3000 per year scholarship. I just looked on their site and found that the third time he took them, he got the extra point! He's now eligible for $7000 per year in scholarships! In addition, he's taking online college courses at Cedarville while in high school and he just found out that he got 3.0's in both classes. Not too bad!
I'm busting!

Congratulations! I can tell you are very excited and the good news is that now you can buy him an Elio with the scholarship savings. :D

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I'm busting!

That is fanTASTIC! Very cool. Thanks for sharing!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm busting!
Congratulations, as a grandfather of a recent college graduate, I know you must be very proud.

Top Bottom