• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nor'eastah Juno ... Whats Your Update ?

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am in South Central Pennsylvania myself close to York. All this talk of some big storm and well that storm must have tracked farther out into the ocean that initially thought.

Only a dusting of snow and ice re-freeze to speak of in my local area.

(Pictures people running around at the grocery stores shouting "White Death ! White Death !")

Nothing will ever compare to Winter 1995 in Lake Tahoe CA/NV.

Took my Geo Metro up to the lake and wound up on I-80 ... Snow drifts were at least 40 to 50 feet tall sheer vertical walls from the amount of snow. At the rest area, people were just jumping out of their cars and snowboarding down this huge hill.

Meanwhile I got out of my car and thought "Hey...snow pile !" I climb up on it and immediately disappear about up to my shoulders in snow.

Sorry nothing in the east will ever match that. Seeing feet of snow fall in a night was just absolutely amazing.

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm in the 20-24 inch snow ban with 60 mph winds .Thunder snow early this morning and a term I've never heard of "Snow Tornadoes " This said where I grew up there would be school today .

Nationally I think the storm is over hyped

"Snow Dog " is ready to go plow with me later this afternoon .With winds above 40 mph I get to plow the same snow 4 times :D

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sunny and 75 here in Big D. I hope we get at least one good snow storm this winter (by good, I mean at least enough for the kids to build a snowman). We usually get one or two a winter, but so far nothing.

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hit with approximately 2 ' . No big deal . Media hypes these storms to get ratings and liberals blame it on Climate Change . Politicians over-react because God forbid one person dies from a storm related mishap, their career is over .
I've been around long enough to chalk this one up to simply NY Winter .

Top Bottom