• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Not Happy With Elio

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just read this yesterday and am planning to swing by just to see the Elio (not an air race fan). Anyone know if it will be accessible to those without tickets. Last event in Reno you (originally) would have needed a ticket to the car show to see it. I did hear they moved it outside last minute but I still managed to miss it. Anyone have info on the air race setup?

Will visitors have to pay AirShow admission to see the Elio?
Elio Motors: Yes, you can get an adult general admission ticket for as low as $14.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
over time I've noticed that they have two types of scheduling .... one is done long range and is posted way in advance on the forum and often in emails .... the other is (as noted above) on a last minute basis that doesn't allow for a wide dissemination of info .... EM wants the P5 on display as much as possible .... right now it is also often needed by suppliers and engineers .... hopefully as the E series comes on line, that will improve .... I well understand the frustration from folks who just miss a quickly organized tour stop .... been there, done that, more than once .... the bottom line for us is from those experiences I've become more determined to be proactive and check their web site often ... it only take seconds to do so
The P5 currently follows the bucks. Just wait until the E1-C is released (soon, very soon). THAT is the car that will really draw attention, because it's the Real Deal -- as close to production as now exists, and it will be updated to production standard in real-time. My guess is that car will be on the road, but also will be used for commercial making, for demos to investors, and for test drives for the press. And the sooner the better, I say!

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well it doesn't really come in yellow, but over time it turns yellow.
Remember the Disney movie about the sled dogs staked out in the Antarctic? 8 below or some such title? They were pinned down for over a month and NO YELLOW SNOW!

Be careful what you wish for, yellow-wise.

Top Bottom