1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Not Realy New

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Donn Miller, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Donn Miller

Donn Miller New Member

Reservation #:
    iv been around for years but never posted. i will be 79 next month. I love sport cars but drive a mini van and a f150 I want my elio, but have little hope at this point.
    whats the latest word?

2. Made in USA

Made in USA Elio Addict

Well they quit posting the Momentum and the Blog, have had no new "news" for several years. The stock is listed as OTC "PInk" meaning that Elio Motors is not filing SEC reports anymore. The latest we have heard is that Elio Motors is still "grinding" away at getting funding. The Eliocoin has no news. They said it had to be recoded, but that is unlikely to have happened. The Chief Financial Officer, Connie Grennen quit last March and has not been replaced, the website has not been updated to reflect this. The petition to file a lawsuit reached it's goal of 1,000 but have not heard anything else about it. Some refundable deposits have been returned, but they had to request multiple times and get a reporter involved before anything happened. Paul Elio has not been seen or heard from in months. They still occasionally respond to emails, but usually its a canned response "read the blog". Sorry, it's not looking very good for them. Also, the stock has been rapidly dropping. It's about $0.50 share now.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  3. Watashiwah

Watashiwah Elio Addict

And, as an update, my FOIA request to the Department of Energy ATVM loan office for communications, and loan status, between that office and Elio Motors (and Hari S. Iyer) is still ‘in process.’ I will endeavor to find out more this week.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  4. Samalross

Samalross Elio Addict

Other than that, it looks promising :)

Watashiwah likes this.
  5. Watashiwah

Watashiwah Elio Addict

Besides that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Samalross likes this.
  6. dbacksfan81

dbacksfan81 Elio Enthusiast

Similar to Mrs. Kennedy's trip to Dallas.

7. W. WIllie

W. WIllie Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Maybe even the TITANIC incident.

8. Made in USA

Made in USA Elio Addict

Not sure the Lincoln, Kennedy or Titanic references are a good comparison. They were both making progress before the unfortunate happened. I think Elio is more like the tree falling over in the forest. With nobody around to witness it when it happened the question becomes: When did it actually fall? For all we know Elio may have already fallen.