• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Not Similar, But ...

RKing

Elio Addict
Reaction score
""Any time you're building something so different, you're going to find people that just don't understand it. You've really got to spend some time understanding what's going on here," Sancoff said."

I agree with you, I wonder if Mr. Sancoff would be interested in "sharing a drink" with Mr. Elio ! Would love to be a fly on the wall , if they did :)

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ghost%20Ship%201.jpg

I think it would fit in quite well with either Star Trek or Star Wars (perhaps Darth Vader's personal ship?). :cool:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"It's a revolutionary program..."o_O NOT! Looks just like the Sea Shadow Stealth Ship the Navy has already (featured in one of the Bond movies)...but smaller. A Navy ship isn't of much use unless it can rain down hell on somebody that desperately deserves it.

That said, the little ship looks pretty cool! Might come in handy on Lake of the Ozarks!

US_Navy_Sea_Shadow_stealth_craft.jpg

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I did notice that the one in the James Bond movie was way bigger on the inside than it was on the outside (except for the underside which was also pretty big). Perhaps Dr. Who was a consultant on the movie? :D

Well, the one in the Bond movie was a model, and a studio movie set. But it did have lasers, so maybe Dr. Evil was the consultant. ;):D

Top Bottom