• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Notification

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Any one know how we who are all in will be notified when it is time to claim our vehicle. Or is that too far down the road. All I can find is how to order from the centers

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Any one know how we who are all in will be notified when it is time to claim our vehicle. Or is that too far down the road. All I can find is how to order from the centers
They said you'd receive an email about 30 days prior to your Elio being produced... I think it was 30 days. Either way, it was going to be via email that would have a link for you to go in and pick color, transmission, options, etc. I'm sure if you are planning a plant pickup, that info will be there as well.

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They said you'd receive an email about 30 days prior to your Elio being produced... I think it was 30 days. Either way, it was going to be via email that would have a link for you to go in and pick color, transmission, options, etc. I'm sure if you are planning a plant pickup, that info will be there as well.
Okay
Thanks.
I will probably fly down to the plant and drive it back.
MK

fred bott

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
That's my plan as well. My Dad's will be made about 3 days before mine which is too bad... It would have been a nice meet (we are opposite ways from the plant now - He is in Georgia, I'm in New Mexico).

You could plan to visit your dad AND COME SEE MY ELIO !
I'm in Georgia and at #775 I be gonna BE ELIOING ALL OVER DE PLACE ! :D
U could ride...BUT...I'm not sure if you could afford to DRIVE it......:rolleyes:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You could plan to visit your dad AND COME SEE MY ELIO !
I'm in Georgia and at #775 I be gonna BE ELIOING ALL OVER DE PLACE ! :D
U could ride...BUT...I'm not sure if you could afford to DRIVE it......:rolleyes:
LOL... If I get there the day he picks his up, we could cruise around Shreveport for a couple of days and then get mine... I have family in Shreveport (wife's family, actually).

Top Bottom