• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Number 4237 In Stagecoach Nevada

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This vehicle is for my Wife to commute to Carson City over sixty miles a day so we're hoping to save a boatload of fuel.

Jim
:) From Stagecoach wouldn't that be a wagon load? :)
Welcome to the forum. I used to live in the Reno/Sparks area in the early 60's.
Bowers Mansion was a favorite swimming hole. Mount Rose a great outing as well.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This vehicle is for my Wife to commute to Carson City over sixty miles a day so we're hoping to save a boatload of fuel.

Jim
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Jim. I hope you enjoy this forum. We would love to have you add your number and information as desired to our Reservation Map. Goofyone is on vacation this week so it probably won't be updated until he gets back because he has to move the information to the map. The survey is in the Reservation forum on this website. Thank you for joining us in this adventure of a life time as we journey toward Elio production and ownership. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Jim
Welcome from New Mexico and to the forum. Obviously, your wife will get most of the enjoyment from driving the Elio. We are a friendly helpful bunch and if you have a question and you can't find it after using the search bar, be sure to ask because some will try to answer if for you. Until we receive our Elio's you can pass the time by joining in the comments on the forum. Thanks for helping make Elio a reality and enjoy both the journey and the experience with us.

Top Bottom