• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Number ???? Is Ready For Pickup

EastCoastCentralFla

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Huh? I'm curious as to when you went all in. I upgraded to the $1000 level in May and my number is 4359. Did you somehow go all in after May and get a lower number?
Nothing diabolical happening, just somehow missed the notification and after reading through a few threads here realized I must have received it but missed. Probably ended up in my SPAM folder which auto dumps. I ordered April 24th.

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nothing diabolical happening, just somehow missed the notification and after reading through a few threads here realized I must have received it but missed. Probably ended up in my SPAM folder which auto dumps. I ordered April 24th.

Good to know. That means 472 went to $1000 all in between when you went all in on 4/24 and I went all in on 5/5, or about 44 a day.

fpelsdca

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good to know. That means 472 went to $1000 all in between when you went all in on 4/24 and I went all in on 5/5, or about 44 a day.
That is 42.9 per day (472/11), which is about 42.1% of reservations (42.9/102). I realize that many of these were people who had already reserved earlier and not new reservations.
**** Corrected the math *****

Last edited:

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is 10.7 per day (472/44), which is about 10.5% of reservations (10.7/102). I realize that many of these were people who had already reserved earlier and not new reservations.

From 4/24 to 5/5 is 11 days and during those 11 days there was a 472 differance in reservation numbers so 472/11 is roughly 44 reservations for each of those 11 days. Of course this is dubious math since I suspect numbers are processed in groups and not necessarily in the exact order they were received.

I recall something motivated me to go all in when I did and I suspect it motivated many of the 472 and others that went all in. It may have been something as simple as getting in time to be in the next batch of numbers being released.

Top Bottom