• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Official Elio Motors Events - 2014

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought it was a Friday to Sunday showing.
You are correct, JNR. OK Ray, No excuses now. You can go on Friday and if that isn't a normal work day for you be creative. Ask for a change of days for that week. Come on Ray, you can do this. You can go see the Elio. Or are you afraid to? LOL :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Z Don't forget to click your red shoes together! Happy for you! :)
I really hate to disappoint you but I wear - Birkenstocks. Heels don't click and they are definitely not red. However, I do wear some of the most unusual (wild, dramatic, crazy) dresses anyone will ever see anywhere. All designed and made by me. LOL :-) Z

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I really hate to disappoint you but I wear - Birkenstocks. Heels don't click and they are definitely not red. However, I do wear some of the most unusual (wild, dramatic, crazy) dresses anyone will ever see anywhere. All designed and made by me. LOL :) Z

A hippie seamstress from Portland & an Eliophile, what's not to love! ;)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A suggestion for the Events List, goofyone. You have done a great job keeping this updated. Is it possible to hide, with access, the events that have already occurred without it being a totally nuisance? Just curious. I think it will be easier for viewers (like me) to look for "their" events if they don't have to scroll down the entire list. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not hide, but perhaps maintain a post that separates the old and new events so that we can keep a history of where they have been.
I definitely meant the old events should be kept but I thought there might be a way to hide them and then you click on that and open it up for the entire list. I simply don't know enough about the computer end of this to know if that is a simple thing or very complicated. I'm all for KISS. LOL :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
A suggestion for the Events List, goofyone. You have done a great job keeping this updated. Is it possible to hide, with access, the events that have already occurred without it being a totally nuisance? Just curious. I think it will be easier for viewers (like me) to look for "their" events if they don't have to scroll down the entire list. :) Z
I definitely meant the old events should be kept but I thought there might be a way to hide them and then you click on that and open it up for the entire list. I simply don't know enough about the computer end of this to know if that is a simple thing or very complicated. I'm all for KISS. LOL :) Z

If you go back to the list I believe I have come up with a simple solution to this issue that allows us to have the upcoming dates and save the old dates after they have passed. Also Z now has access to the new dates and can assist in keeping them updated if she wishes. Z, you have been volunteered. :):D:cool:

Top Bottom