• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Oh Brother

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I see you have a problem at FIGURING.
Anyway I know a losing battle when I see one. Petition is one. Looks more and more like Elio is one also.
What you think?
I've never said I hope they fail, just that with their record it sure looks like they will.

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I figured correctly. Much sturm und drang from you in the past about LIES and RIP-OFF, etc.
You may not have said you hope they fail, but you sure have acted like you want them to. Still are.

I've thought and said all along that they will probably fail, as most startups do.
I just don't feel the need to try make everybody else think that too.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What is it with these people? I'm an adult who can read, I'm aware of the risks, and I won't advance any more money than I feel I can afford to lose. (Same policy I've always had with loaning money to friends) NSTG8R has it nailed...
Agree! My policy is that I wouldn't loan money to friends/family or advance (not even a loan) our friendly Paul Elio a $1000 non-refundable deposit.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I do.
Anyone else happen to notice how many signatures that petition has?
The picture tells it all

Petition Page.gif

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The first posted comment said it all. I don't want or feel the need the add to it. But, here I would like to take a bet on how many will sign it. 5
What's your guess? HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY. Who's got their flag out?

And to you and yours.

My flag is out every day.
Just a reminder. According to the U.S. Flag code:
Memorial Day: the flag should be displayed at half-staff until noon

Last edited:
Top Bottom