• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Old Guys Rule

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Texas is a BIG state & at 80 mpg it just got a little smaller . . .
Hello fellow Texan. Welcome to the forum.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzsFAnNHYIUhy87k5fbiXJyuA4xsyxrRPDz3tAucK0lxP5YjtZbw.jpg

TrikeGuy

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I,m 74 and still motorcycle. Have a Honda CB750-GoldWing Trike-GoldWing W/Sidecar. Need the Elio for rainy days!!

Attachments

• clear[1].png
    clear[1].png
    137 bytes · Views: 268

Frank Smith

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'm 76 and live in NC. My wife and I went on a 9300 mile trip to the west coast last year on our 2 wheel Goldwing. March 12th we are leaving for St Pete Beach and Key West for 6 weeks.

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm 76 and live in NC. My wife and I went on a 9300 mile trip to the west coast last year on our 2 wheel Goldwing. March 12th we are leaving for St Pete Beach and Key West for 6 weeks.
Frank.....I'm a former GWRR member myself. Hoping that a car seat in an Elio will allow me to travel the way I used to on my Wing. Wish i never sold it. My back went bad on me. The Elio could give me the comforts of a car and the mileage of a wing. Cargo Capacity looks to be about the same as a wing. I always got one saddle bag and my wife got the trunk and a saddle bag. Women just can't pack down! Double D in Ohio.

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Frank.....I'm a former GWRR member myself. Hoping that a car seat in an Elio will allow me to travel the way I used to on my Wing. Wish i never sold it. My back went bad on me. The Elio could give me the comforts of a car and the mileage of a wing. Cargo Capacity looks to be about the same as a wing. I always got one saddle bag and my wife got the trunk and a saddle bag. Women just can't pack down! Double D in Ohio.
My wife packs for a week on overnight run! Maybe my Coleman Caboose will work for my Elio US Tour.

Frank Smith

Elio Fan
Reaction score
My wife packs for a week on overnight run! Maybe my Coleman Caboose will work for my Elio US Tour.
I pull a Escapade trailer with my bike, so I hope to do the same with my Elio. We want to make a west coast run through lower Canada in the Elio.

golfsteve

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am starting to feel like a kid at 66. You guys rule. I wish I had the time to join you. Have fun and remember us in frozen Ohio.

Top Bottom