• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Open Window For Crowdfunding Purchace

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Best case you're a winner- and the stock appreciates enough to cover the E's cost.
And if it shouldn't happen not to protract the pain, I'd go short term capital loss.
Then cover your loss, buy an EV and get your tax credit
O.k. I'm in for 100 shares also-

Keith Dahl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Buddy ol' pal... I see you're from Vancouver, Washington... Maybe we're related? :cool:
I lived in the 'Couv for nearly 20 years. Mayor Tim Leavitt and I were friends back in high school.

Edit: I'm in for 50 shares! 83,284 more to go. I'll check the couch cushions for some spare Benjamins.
oh yeah? where did you "kids" go to school? im a 1974 graduate of hudsons bay or as we were known, "the class with no class". I'm lived outside city limits for years and didn't get a chance to vote for or against tim. I usually write myself in anyway.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just noticed this (Your investment may take up to 10 days to transfer) in my receipt. I did the ACH thing.
If you want to invest, don't wait around. Sometimes It does take time to move money.
I think you signing-off, and sharing your payment source, it will be a done deal within the window, when they actually get the $ is going to be o k

ThreeWheelBurnin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
oh yeah? where did you "kids" go to school? im a 1974 graduate of hudsons bay or as we were known, "the class with no class". I'm lived outside city limits for years and didn't get a chance to vote for or against tim. I usually write myself in anyway.
This whippersnapper is FVHS class of '89. I'll get off your lawn now.:D

Top Bottom