• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Orange Vs Silver

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Flat black would be so utilitatarian, but didn't i read somewhere that the color isn't sprayed on but is used in the molds? If so the "flat" surface would have to be the owner's initiative.

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm really starting to warm up to the Silver. It seems much less flashy than Orange or Green, and the car itself is already going to draw lots of attention, so maybe I'd be more comfortable with a less flashy color. Haven't decided yet.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've change to blue and will place white racing stripes and numbers like this! Looks cool and easy to see!

eliocolor.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sticking with White Hot, a Red Orange stripe, and Red Orange topped two tone open Indian fenders. Cool, very easy, and easy to see.............like like me........did I mention flashy?

Adamant, regarding too flashy, impossible when it come to the Elio.

image.jpeg

OR a flashy orange and silver stripe like this:

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sticking with White Hot, a Red Orange stripe, and Red Orange topped two tone open Indian fenders. Cool, very easy, and easy to see.............like like me........did I mention flashy?

Adamant, regarding too flashy, impossible when it come to the Elio.

View attachment 8260

OR a flashy orange and silver stripe like this:

View attachment 8261
There's not enough body on the Elio to do a stripe like that.:D
If you want flashy, put sequential LEDs in the stripes, you can look like a landing strip :shocked:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There's not enough body on the Elio to do a stripe like that.:D
If you want flashy, put sequential LEDs in the stripes, you can look like a landing strip :shocked:
No, it would be 1/2 as wide and it would be flashy to look like the Elio was doing a takeoff or landing. Although, I'm too old to be that flashy.

Last edited:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Much too funny, before Adamant's post, the last entry was March 21St 2014!!!!! Almost 2 years ago!!!
and, as a reminder there wasn't then, and still is not, the color option, -mellow

Top Bottom