• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Our Beloved Zelio

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like the design you came up with. Would a decal be placed inside or outside of the vehicle? If it's for the inside, I like the idea of something I can put on the dash or door panel maybe. If it's for the out side, I am not sure where to put it, maybe on the gas door, or on the back above the license plate maybe.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My all time favorite post by Zelio was in a thread titled: All About The Horn. Small Car big horn, what do you think. Her response was:

I don't know a lot about apps but maybe there is one that allows you to choose the horn sound that suits your mood for the day. That could be a hoot, so to speak. LOL :-) Z

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is this anything? Chrome, self sticking adhesive backing, car wash safe:
http://www.seethrugraphics.com/cate...2d-Prisim-Style-1.2-Inches-Tall/#.Vp2reZQ76rW

image.gif

image.jpeg

image.gif

image.jpeg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Just trying to get an idea how many would be snapped up.
I'd like to do it for her at no profit, but I need to get certain amounts to make it cost effective.
50 of them is just about minimum where they can be sold for $4 to $5 each including postage (and the packaging, and etc).
I'd have to pay for them up front, so I just don't want to get stuck with 30 or so left.

The ones that rickb just posted are $3 each plus the shipping cost to here; then I would have to repackage and ship out.
Plus a lot of places charge for the original artwork setup for the first order.
And the size; I mentioned 2 1/2"x2"x1/4"; the ones Rickb put up are 1"x1.3" (4mm thick)

So the ones that NSTG8R can be done, but at what cost is unknown until I can get an idea of how many and what size.
If anyone has ideas, let me know

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay. The software has a lot to be desired in the "rendering" department, but it's great for what I use if for...and it's FREE! ;)
A quick try at "bronze"...use your imagination. Maybe I'll import into Blender for in an attempt to get a more 'realistic' rendering.

Z bronze.jpg

Just trying to get an idea how many would be snapped up.
I'd like to do it for her at no profit, but I need to get certain amounts to make it cost effective.
50 of them is just about minimum where they can be sold for $4 to $5 each including postage (and the packaging, and etc).
I'd have to pay for them up front, so I just don't want to get stuck with 30 or so left.

The ones that rickb just posted are $3 each plus the shipping cost to here; then I would have to repackage and ship out.
Plus a lot of places charge for the original artwork setup for the first order.
And the size; I mentioned 2 1/2"x2"x1/4"; the ones Rickb put up are 1"x1.3" (4mm thick)

So the ones that NSTG8R can be done, but at what cost is unknown until I can get an idea of how many and what size.
If anyone has ideas, let me know

Edit: Coss. I had just planned on making one for my Elio and was just throwing it out for artistic "input"...artist I'm not, but I do like playing with my 3D printer to see what it can do. Kind of worried about the numbers as they're only 3/8" tall and I'm curious about the X-axis/Y-axis resolution...ironically the Z-axis resolution is the one I have the most control over.

I really like your idea of a "not for profit" badge, and you can put me down for one. Please let us know if you get enough interest to justify an order.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like the design you came up with. Would a decal be placed inside or outside of the vehicle? If it's for the inside, I like the idea of something I can put on the dash or door panel maybe. If it's for the out side, I am not sure where to put it, maybe on the gas door, or on the back above the license plate maybe.

I planned on sticking it somewhere on the dash, and depending on what the printer can handle, scaling it down to around half that size. If I can get the small enough, I'd stick one in the center of each Elgin gauge.;)

Top Bottom