• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Our Beloved Zelio

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
we've spent the last few days over Christmas deep in the hills of Kentucky where internet service is a rumor .... to come back and find that Z is gone is devastating .... I never had the good fortune to meet her in person but through this open forum and private communications, I've come to consider her to be a friend .... our thoughts and prayers are with her family

Jim

Last edited:
Reaction score
I came into this elio world while in the Cleveland VA hospital for open heart valve surgery. It was while laying in that hospital bed I made the decision to join the family and put my first deposit down. Zelio came in shortly after and quickly became my friend and big sister. She will be missed here on this forum but I will see her again in our next life. Winter is darker this year. I am very sorry for her family and I wish to meet them someday too. Sincerely Yours.
OH, and to the son who lives OHIO, please keep in touch. I hope you join this family. You are most welcome and will be loved.

Mike 4737

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I hate to hear this, such a shame. We'll definitely have some "Z" stickers made up when the car comes out and I'll send one to anyone who wants one.

She was easily the most excited future Elio Owner out there, this picture says it all:

View attachment 3996
yes I want the "Z" sticker also

Top Bottom