• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Our Beloved Zelio

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
18:30 CST
I just spoke with Z's son Arron, in Ohio.
He has been reading all of the posts about his Mother and is at a loss for words to express his thanks to you all.
We were discussing a tribute or memorial for Z and he asked if the members of this forum would propose some ideas.

I think that may be more of a decision for her family.

They are asking us for ideas.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know what was her favorite charity? I believe she talked about the center where she swam every week. My point is that perhaps our donations could create an "Z-elio" endowment fund to support it. I think the Elio Owners group should have an annual fund raiser in her honor and the proceeds go to support that center or a charity her family recommends.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They are asking us for ideas.
I asked about contributions to help with funeral expenses, they have that covered and asked that any tribute or memorial we wish to implement should be the decision of the forum members.
Aaron was the son who first alerted Z to the Elio project. He is an engineer and is very positive about the development of the vehicle.

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know what was her favorite charity? I believe she talked about the center where she swam every week. My point is that perhaps our donations could create an "Z-elio" endowment fund to support it. I think the Elio Owners group should have an annual fund raiser in her honor and the proceeds go to support that center or a charity her family recommends.

Good idea Jim! Maybe they have a spot to hang a memorial symbol of the "Z-Elio"

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I asked about contributions to help with funeral expenses, they have that covered and asked that any tribute or memorial we wish to implement should be the decision of the forum members.
Aaron was the son who first alerted Z to the Elio project. He is an engineer and is very positive about the development of the vehicle.

Maybe you could pass this message off to Aaron that we would be glad if he took over his mothers profile here and keep the memory alive!

Top Bottom