• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4 In Savannah, Ga – March 18th

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
March 18th, 3-7pm, Embassy Suites Airport – 145 W. Mulberry Blvd (Exit 104), Savannah, Georgia

I plan on driving down from Atlanta to see the prototype in person for the very first time. Is anyone else planning to attend this showing?

They will also be in Savannah the day before for St Patricks but that is always a crowded event and I would rather go see the Elio when I will be able to take more time looking around and asking questions.

Last edited:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I plan to be there as well. Hoping to arrive just before 3pm. I'll look for the guy wearing a helmet. ;)

I also plan on being in Birmingham right at 3pm. Normally you would easily spot me riding in on my black Yamaha FZ6 but I will be doing Eliovangelist duty and bringing at least one and maybe up to three people along with me to see the Elio. :D

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I also plan on being in Birmingham right at 3pm. Normally you would easily spot me riding in on my black Yamaha FZ6 but I will be doing Eliovangelist duty and bringing at least one and maybe up to three people along with me to see the Elio. :D
Awesome! I'll have someone with me as well. BTW, I just sold the blue '09 FZ6 pictured in my avatar.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome! I'll have someone with me as well. BTW, I just sold the blue '09 FZ6 pictured in my avatar.

I am actually debating selling my '08 FZ6 and just keeping my trusty '89 YX600 as I just haven't had as much time to take them out as I used to. You would think being self employed I would have more time to ride but I no longer have the excuse of a commute and usually end up needing to carry supplies when I run business errands. When I work now I have a truck pulling a trailer I need to have with me.

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am actually debating selling my '08 FZ6 and just keeping my trusty '89 YX600 as I just haven't had as much time to take them out as I used to. You would think being self employed I would have more time to ride but I no longer have the excuse of a commute and usually end up needing to carry supplies when I run business errands. When I work now I have a truck pulling a trailer I need to have with me.
Yeah, I wasn't riding mine enough to justify keeping it. :(

Top Bottom