• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4 Vs P5 (photos Comparison)

Hesadanza

Reaction score
Here's a side by side of the P4 and the new P5 just revealed today at the LA show.

elio.jpg

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very sharp!! the pillors at this distance do not show their new design. What the H, it's a grand day!!, yesterday my grandchild, today the E, another wait of 9 months for my E-!!! How cool would ir be on her 1st birthday (yea I know other cultures would call it the second birthday) November 18, 2016 I could take her for a spin!! (no longer advocating yellow)- the red looks VERY hot!!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very sharp!! the pillors at this distance do not show their new design. What the H, it's a grand day!!, yesterday my grandchild, today the E, another wait of 9 months for my E-!!! How cool would ir be on her 1st birthday (yea I know other cultures would call it the second birthday) November 18, 2016 I could take her for a spin!! (no longer advocating yellow)- the red looks VERY hot!!
Can't remember if I replied to your Grandpa post but my first grandkid was born on the 18th as well. Congratulations.

Top Bottom