• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P5 Will Be Shown For The First Time At The Carson Ca Event

Velnias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Car and Driver posted an article that stated that President Obama banned Chevy and Chrysler from NASCAR till they paid off their debts.
Very poor attempt at an April Fool's joke considering that GM paid it's debt off within the first year, and Chrysler has paid their's off since then. I would give your attempt about a C- for effort and a D- for accuracy. :p

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BTW I always check in at ElioMotors.com before coming here and found a change in the schedule for the Carson, CA event. Apparently the Ontario event made an impression because the hours of the event in Carson had been changed from 3-6 to 3-7:15. Remember Ralphe said they didn't leave Ontario until after 7 on Sunday. That is impressive staff dedication. It makes me wonder how late they really got through yesterday. Sigh, I sure do wish I lived closer to at least one of these events. LOL :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very poor attempt at an April Fool's joke considering that GM paid it's debt off within the first year, and Chrysler has paid their's off since then. I would give your attempt about a C- for effort and a D- for accuracy. :p
It wasn't "My" attempt. It was Car and Driver's. I was merely pointing out that the automotive press has a sense of humor. Didn't GM "Pay off" their loan by drawing down a TARP line of credit effectively paying off the government with government money? Nevermind. It really doesn't matter - I still have to go to work either way.

Top Bottom