• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P5 Will Be Shown For The First Time At The Carson Ca Event

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You have no idea how tempted I was! LOL :) Z
Oh I think I have an idea! Decided to visit my dad at assisted care living where he resides.. Ended up going to a doctor's appointment with him and my baby sister.. They thought he had a mini-stroke but the doctor's office disagreed thinking he still has control however he is very weak and drags his left foot, not to mention bad arthritis, sciatic nerve problems, diabetes etc... Right now he can't use a walker and must use a wheel chair.. Physical therapy will now assess him at assisted care then hopefully build up his strength.. Seems to be going downhill :( Getting old sucks!

Ray

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh I think I have an idea! Decided to visit my dad at assisted care living where he resides.. Ended up going to a doctor's appointment with him and my baby sister.. They thought he had a mini-stroke but the doctor's office disagreed thinking he still has control however he is very weak and drags his left foot, not to mention bad arthritis, sciatic nerve problems, diabetes etc... Right now he can't use a walker and must use a wheel chair.. Physical therapy will now assess him at assisted care then hopefully build up his strength.. Seems to be going downhill :( Getting old sucks!

Ray
Sorry to hear about your dad. My parents both passed in the 1990s.

Top Bottom