• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P5

grampi

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think I could learn to shift with my left hand. But, then again I am left handed, it might be too much for a righty. Then again all those folks that drive on the wrong side of the road seem to have adapted, so probably a right handed person could learn.

Or, they could just leave it as it's designed right now, which I believe is the best option...

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wait a minute............an off the shelf dial shifter to maximize cabin space. That shoud be standard on a $1000K AMT option. Sweet.
image.jpg

goldwing06

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the shifter can be anywhere if it's an automatic but where is the emergency break handle or pedal? and, what wheel/wheels are used for parking brake?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think I see it and a USB port......

View attachment 3187

and if you squint really hard you can see the leather door panel? lol
and where are the ergo-engineers commenting on the cup holder's location, looks like a cup can be hit with the back of the right hand, or not, maybe it's a change holder! lol
I like the idea that the rest of the interior is dark, this will, with the windows closed, heat up the cabin, and the expanded air should increase lift, thus increasing milage!! (no need to comment this is my attempt at humor
Don't we all just love this!!!
this is definitely a test of my endurance! I basically have no long term gratification skills, found and married my bride, had kids, bought homes and cars, in less time than I'm sitting here reaching out for help!!

Top Bottom