• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P5

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry guys but this is all a big misunderstanding. Straight from Elio VP Jerome Vassallo himself the news is that the P4 will be the vehicle at SEMA.

I have not even had a chance to listen to the interview yet as I happened to be in Birmingham today visiting the with the tour team again and I actually had no idea this whole interview and controversy had even come up on here and on Facebook until Jerome himself mentioned it as we were chatting today.

I was excited but the tech talks have been saying the engine won't be done for another moth or so so I'd think they'd want to release the final model with the production engine

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like what it is now. In fact, want it now Paul, please!!!!!!!!!!

I could USE my Elio now. I WANT my Elio after they have a functional engine that will be tested to destruction, final specs determined, tolerances and fit confirmed, complete units crash tested, and so on. Oh, and hire and train people to build and QC them. For those reasons, I'm willing to wait.

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is a $6,800 car, name a car with shift buttons in this price range.
The 1956 Plymouth Savoy price was $2200 and had the shift buttons you request available with the automatic transmission option.:p
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA77UmmCJhDh_S9LHXhUWkH1WEkYOX0lOZxUW6u58vJAPLKAgABw.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom