• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P6 Prototype Revealed!

Devildog

Reaction score
By the way guys, I am new to the area and hopefully I'll be a proud owner of an Elio this year but I would like to see this vehicle in person, before I buy it. I was wondering if they would have it at the Houston Auto Show starting on January 27th

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
By the way guys, I am new to the area and hopefully I'll be a proud owner of an Elio this year but I would like to see this vehicle in person, before I buy it. I was wondering if they would have it at the Houston Auto Show starting on January 27th
Kinda doubtful; they're at the Detroit International Auto Show right now and that runs until the 24th. They haven't announced the tour dates for the rest of the year just yet; but if you sign up for the emails that they send out you'll learn about it just as quickly as everyone else.
And :welcome: to the Elio Owners Forum, glad you decided to join us. You will find more information about the Elio here then anywhere else. The search function works very well; plus you are always welcome to ask any of the members anything; they're all glad to help.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
welcome, if it hasn't already been mentioned the opportunity to "touch" the prototype can best be accessed thru EM site, where they post the calender, of events they will be exhibiting

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
:welcome: Terrygator to the Elio Owners Forum.
You'll find out more information here about the Elio than you will anywhere else; the group here is from all walks of life and all different age groups.
The only rules were have here are that Politics and Religion are not allowed, respect each other, and enjoy your time online here.
The search feature actually works and you can find answers to a lot of different information.
If you can't find it; feel free to join in on any active threads and talk to any of the members.
If you want to send a Private message to another member; click on their profile or picture and a window will open with a connection to PM that person.
If you do send someone a message, and they're not online at the time, it will sit in their Inbox which can be found at the top right of the main page.
Also Elio Owners Forum is not Affiliated with Elio Motors; Elio Motors official link page is on Facebook.

You opened up kind of an old thread; there is a thread under the General Elio Discussion Heading that covers a lot of what's you've asked for.

The cruise control is still in discussions at EM; they don't know if they are going to offer it as standard equipment, or if it will be a option.
A/C is standard equipment. Plug in locations are also still in discussions; it looks like the base model will be just that, a basic model; if you want the optional equipment electronics wiring harness activated it will be an additional $300.00.
Power windows and door locks have always been included in the base model.
The Darker Orange is going to be up to you. You can order it with the orange that was on the P4; if you want a variation you will have to either take it to a painter / paint shop, or you can buy the full body wrap for Elio; price is not fixed yet, but they said to expect it to be around $1,600.00

Top Bottom