• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul Elio’s Quest To Build A Three-wheel Car- June 2, 2015- Wsj.com

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Didn't bet the family future on this concept but was willing to stake a claim to secure a place in line. Our government wastes money on much more bizarre startups. I believe this has a chance for success. Everyone contact your congressmen and let them know of this project. We can get our bureaucrats to work for us.

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
Reaction score

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
having this article in the Wall Street Journal will get it before a large audience and will no doubt be picked up by many other internet and other publications .... there will no doubt be a cry from those looking to criticize that is contains no new info .... while that is true, it will probably serve a higher purpose of introduce untold numbers of people to Elio Motors ..... it will give them what seems to me to be an objective view of the past, present, and hopefully future of the company

Reaction score
I didn't know the story about Paul working as a roofer. That's outrageous horrible work. Lots of those men are drug addicts and wife beaters. One third of down town Garrettsville, OHIO burned to the ground last summer because of the roofers working on one of the buildings. I've know from the beginning Paul is an ordinary person with great insight but this little tidbit shows his dedication to even the worst of the naysayers. It also mentions the debt taken and the investment he and his team put out. And the trolls whine because they put out a grand. This is my dream. I am a toothpick holder not a stake holder but it means the world to me that Paul Elio successes. America needs it. I think this article was pretty great.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Didn't bet the family future on this concept but was willing to stake a claim to secure a place in line. Our government wastes money on much more bizarre startups. I believe this has a chance for success. Everyone contact your congressmen and let them know of this project. We can get our bureaucrats to work for us.
Since the ATVM is a low interest government loan program it's not government wasted money unless EM defaults if/when approved. Sadly, the loan application process and or approval could potentially be negatively impacted by powerful politically motivated NADA lobby groups that are opposed to the direct to consumer sales and already involved in legislative change to stop it in some states.

Top Bottom