• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul Elio Interview In My Arizona Republic Paper This Weekend

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No real news here -- but the lengthy quote from the Facebook pissed-off ex-believer surprised me -- because of the length, not the tone.

What I haven't heard is an actual scorecard on unloading the surplus plant equipment, on how much money has been raised by "qualified investors" seeking equity positions, or, for that matter, one peep from the folks at DOE. Why not? It doesn't take 9 months to evaluate Elio's application, so it's being sat on for other reasons. Some light here would be very welcome.

So they're completing the design on the P5 -- which we all thought was pretty well wrapped up already. I wonder -- did the suppliers at the supplier conference volunteer their services to create P5 number one? Now THAT would be news-worthy.

Frankly, much as I want my Elio, I don't have time for a lot of hand-wringing. I hope it happens, but without SOME definite and positive financial news, I can't believe it will. Not in my fast-waning lifetime, anyhow!

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually, I've been reading about the "next" version since before putting money down! I understood it to be the "E" series, but everyone called it the P5 anyhow. LOL
The "test dummy" series. The "test rides" for those who've put money down. The "crash'em up" ones. The "final prototype" the assembly line cars will be based on!
I am excited as heck!!

Top Bottom