• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul Elio K T B S Interview 2/7/2017

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul Elio is a personable speaker who really knows his company.
If someone knew someone who knew someone, it would be positive for him to be invited to D.C to speak to TPTB.
It will be positive to get this last hurdle Fund Raising Mode over, and start making the American dream come true.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The comment that "the administration got a lot more friendly in November" sounds like Paul may be seeing a change in tone happening at the DOE.

And he seemed more confident than ever that the funding is on the way and seemed to imply that they are in better financial position than the September SEC filing indicates.

I think the next piece of funding news may be a big one, even if it isn't related to the ATVM loan.

PA Car Guy

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joeker - keep up the good work !

Boy oh boy, the more times I listen to the interview (twice now) - the more I am convinced the interviewer does not understand business in general, especially a start up business. I highly suspect, given the way in which she asked questions about matters she does not understand - she was simply a plant - set up to throw a whole bunch of bad info on the table hoping Paul would stumble. She only asked about negative items as if reading from a list she was given and had not done her homework.

Terrible 'reporting', if in fact it was reporting and not just an uneducated witch hunt.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, Joeker. I was unable to watch the original interview here but could watch yours. I appreciate a nice, concise, quick script to start things off. So many people will post a video that takes several minutes to get to the very reason I clicked in the first point. Those people rarely get a second click from me as I have better things to do than listen to some self-important "internet star" drone on and on. You've seemed to hit the sweet spot between the two extremes. You give us just a little background and then get to the point. Thank you.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Joeker - keep up the good work !

Boy oh boy, the more times I listen to the interview (twice now) - the more I am convinced the interviewer does not understand business in general, especially a start up business. I highly suspect, given the way in which she asked questions about matters she does not understand - she was simply a plant - set up to throw a whole bunch of bad info on the table hoping Paul would stumble. She only asked about negative items as if reading from a list she was given and had not done her homework.

Terrible 'reporting', if in fact it was reporting and not just an uneducated witch hunt.
When Elio takes a $1,000 deposit on a $7,000 car, it would show on their SEC filings as a $6,000 debt, right? They OWE the reservationist a car and thus it is shown on their SEC paperwork. Right?

Top Bottom