1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Paul Elio Live Virtual Investor Conference

Discussion in 'Elio Stock Discussion' started by Sailor Dog, Jul 12, 2016.

1. slinches

slinches Elio Addict

I think that was officially announced a few weeks ago. It was in one of the EM blog posts.

acamara and wizard of ahs like this.
  2. Hightech

Hightech Elio Aficionado

Heres people in attendance, about 150 in all at its peak

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG

Sailor Dog likes this.
  3. Hightech

Hightech Elio Aficionado

12.JPG 11.JPG

4. John-b-gone

John-b-gone Elio Addict

I see Donald Trump's name on the list.

booboo, Ekh and acamara like this.
  5. slinches

slinches Elio Addict

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it probably wasn't actually Trump himself.

Ekh, acamara and John-b-gone like this.
  6. acamara

acamara Elio Addict

Yes that was mentioned before, on the basic model.

What I found interesting is when he stated that the New Elio Motor had a cutout on it to allow for future Turbo use but did not commit to having it available anytime soon but that they would be looking at Turbo as a future add on.

He also mentioned that the multmedia would be compatible to IOS as well as Android and that they would be open to any possibke future system as long as they could make it backward Compatible

He also mentioned that rear Camera and blind spot detection would be made available for owners that wanted them added.

Power and heated Seats would also be made available for owners that wanted them.

All in all I believe that the Session went well and he did answer some question that were posted.

He did, I believe answer mine pertaining to when actual road tests would commence

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    Sailor Dog likes this.
  7. wizard of ahs

wizard of ahs Elio Addict

And that would be ????

Ekh likes this.
  8. acamara

acamara Elio Addict

I believe I heard Paul state that once Continental had completed the work they were doing that on tge Road testing would begin.

No actual date was given, that I recall

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    wizard of ahs, Ekh and Sailor Dog like this.
  9. NorCalPhil

NorCalPhil Elio Fan

Couple of additions to your observations - on the Turbo, he said that they don't have any specific plans for a turbo, that they aren't focusing on it, haven't done any engineering around it, etc. But the way the engine is designed it may be able accommodate one.

For the multimedia stuff, he wants the car to be platform agnostic, so future technology can plug into it. Backwards compatibility in this instance means not building outdated systems into the car that can't be removed (factory navigation, etc). Instead, as technology changes, you just buy the latest stuff and plug it in. It fits the philosophy of the entire platform - using existing stuff and not recreating the wheel (just remove one)

10. Sailor Dog

Sailor Dog Elio Addict

Thought the presentation was and excellent introduction to new elio motor reservation holders and investors reflected in the 11 + percent jump in share price. Everything point has been previously stated to us but is a profound revelation to the thousands upon thousands of newly minted Elio Fans. This car is as much about an autocycle as it is about the personality behind it. And the way repeatable statements build a realization. "We're half as wide so we can get double the gas mileage" for an example. These are mantras that can create a reality. It's the quantum philosophy of creating a reality. Much like Steve Jobs who used the same quantum and meditative philosophy. Almost seems like the Bose from India and the exponential expansion of sound, hence Bose Speakers. Paul mentioned the business bestseller 'The Innovators Dilemma'. Elio is inspired by the same form of reduction in the size of the technological footprints!

acamara likes this.