• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul's Latest Press Release, Raising Funding

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I had millions of dollars to invest, I would not feel good about risking my money while Paul Elio risks none. I also would not like that Paul Elio gets all the glory because the company and vehicle are named after him. Also, I would not like Paul Elio retaining controlling interest in the company (if that is the plan).

The company and vehicle names should be changed. The investors should control the company, not Paul Elio.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Investors should never run a company. Sure, they should be able to have some say, and even replace the CEO, CFO, COO etc. if needed, but investors typically do not have what it takes to lead a company into the future. They must bet on the abilities of the leadership for that.

A good example is the head of Samsung retiring.
https://seekingalpha.com/news/33008...es-shock-exit-company-forecasts-record-profit

In it he said "We are fortunately making record earnings right now, but this is the fruit of past decisions and investments, Kwon's statement continues; "we are not able to even get close to finding new growth engines by reading future trends right now."

What would investors know enough about the internal workings of a company to make good decisions? Financials do not show the heart and soul of a company or it's workers. Just hard cold numbers.

We need engineers like Paul Elio that are willing to try making their dreams reality.

Top Bottom