• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Personalized License Plate

wjdom

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just got a note stating my GOINFAR lic. plate was possibly offensive . I don't see how shorting GOING FAR would be offensive. Maybe someone is projecting, or needs to get their mind out of the gutter!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Just got a note stating my GOINFAR lic. plate was possibly offensive . I don't see how shorting GOING FAR would be offensive. Maybe someone is projecting, or needs to get their mind out of the gutter!
Is it still posted in public view? Then it's not an issue. If it was gone, that would apply to what you've just said.

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Took me a second, but then I saw it.. Go In Far..
Its a long reach for offensive, but alor of people these days are pretty thin skinned.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
In Ca, pers. plates have to be requested by what your desired plate means, not what some DMV clerk thinks.
(you have to include the definition)

Willie
Good point; it should have been included on anything that was entered in this thread; lessens the chance of misunderstandings.

Top Bottom