• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Personalized License Plate

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Our "top 3"
POPSCL
3ABTPA (Russian for "Future" written in Cyrillic) - ok, that's a little obscure
T4RD1S
And the last one isn't? I can't even guess what it means. Hi and welcome from Sutherlin, Pat. I figure the Oregon mc license is so ugly it isn't worth the extra $50 to have a vanity plate. I'll simply go with whatever they give me. Otherwise I would choose Zelio. I hope you enjoy this very diverse, knowledgeable and gregarious group. It is a great place to spend time waiting for the production of our Elios. If you can't find answers to your questions using the Search function just ask. Some friendly person will provide an answer. Did you see the Elio in Portland? I did and it was definitely worth the long drive. Enjoy this exciting journey and adventure to Elio production and ownership. 2015 Elios here we come. :-) Z

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And the last one isn't? I can't even guess what it means...... :) Z

LOL, You have to be a "Dr. Who" fan. The "TARDIS" is his time machine, in the shape of an old english police phone booth.
Not very big but, inside it is HUGE! So, everyone that sees it says..."that's your time machine? It's not very big" to which the doctor replies..." It's bigger on the inside." :cool:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL, You have to be a "Dr. Who" fan. The "TARDIS" is his time machine, in the shape of an old english police phone booth.
Not very big but, inside it is HUGE! So, everyone that sees it says..."that's your time machine? It's not very big" to which the doctor replies..." It's bigger on the inside." :cool:
I fell in love with those phone booths in one of the Harry Potter movies. I wanted to buy a front door wrap of one for fun. Unfortunately, they tend to be pricey. LOL :) Z

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
More fuel for the fire!
RTRIKE, LTLGAS, ITAGAS, VCOOL, VCOOL2, GRNCAR, VCUL4U, MYCOOL
VRCOOL, VRYCUL, PERFCT, SWEETT, NSWETT, BEASTY, TIGERT, SMTANK
SUGAR, SMFUEL, EASYRI, LOWCST, SAVEBG, HERO4U, MYHERO, GODZLA
HITECH, LOWTEC, SLEEK, WKGDED, SIFI, MYJET, VCUTE,REMIX3,RADIO3
3WHLR,2FWD1R

Last edited:
Top Bottom