• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Peugot Egochine

Daryl M

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Egochine B Concept Car from Paolo De Giusti

This is one of a long line of three-wheel concept cars from Peugot. I realize that the vehicle looks more like a razor than a car. The Egochine B concept was designed by Paolo De Giusti for a Peugeot Design contest. The futuristic vehicle is based on the theme of “retrofuturism”, and inspired by luxury sportscars of the past such as Isotta Fraschini. It features electric motors powered by a hydrogen fuel cell. Apart from being stylish and comfortable,the single-seat also helps in sustaining the environment.

PeugotEgochine.jpg

# # #

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score

This is one of a long line of three-wheel concept cars from Peugot. I realize that the vehicle looks more like a razor than a car. The Egochine B concept was designed by Paolo De Giusti for a Peugeot Design contest. The futuristic vehicle is based on the theme of “retrofuturism”, and inspired by luxury sportscars of the past such as Isotta Fraschini. It features electric motors powered by a hydrogen fuel cell. Apart from being stylish and comfortable,the single-seat also helps in sustaining the environment.

WDA (wildly distorted artwork), meant for shock value. Peugot and others love to do that. These are meant to be inspirational rather then introductory of anything coming. If you proportion the seat and other dimentions so it would actually fit on the street, would it be as interesting visually?

I think on magazine covers it wouldn't as much. Interestingly, on the street I think it would be more interesting as it could be taken more seriously. But, I would uncover the front wheels at the side since real aerodynamics isn't the point in this one. LOOKING aerodynamic is part of it's intention, but people typically ignore open wheel wells for that. It's less aerodynamic than a motorcycle, given the rounded 'lufting' areas and larger profile.

There have been any number of the 'Razor' profile Tadpole concept art. This one is a little more realistic than some others. This one, only the headlights have to be changed (and the seating, etc) for the physical properties to work out and be legal. Maybe add a little more windshield, but not so much that you are required to add a wiper.

aknaten

Elio Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 2836

# # #
Perfect razor for the Jolly Green Giant.

Top Bottom