• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Phil From Ne Ohio

PhilGoings

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am on this site to get more information before reserving an Elio. What I have seen so far has my interest peaked. The overall design, price and mileage make me want more information this site seems to be a goldmine of what I want, I just have to mine it out.
Thanks in advance for the help I know you will be.
Phil

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am on this site to get more information before reserving an Elio. What I have seen so far has my interest peaked. The overall design, price and mileage make me want more information this site seems to be a goldmine of what I want, I just have to mine it out.
Thanks in advance for the help I know you will be.
Phil
Hi Phil, and welcome from southern Oregon. You have your work cut out for you because there is definitely lots of information on site. This is a very active group so there is lots of information, lots of ideas (from the sublime to the ridiculous), speculation, suggestions, and a fair amount of humor thrown in for good health. BTW, there is a very active group from Ohio including Quick NE Ohio who is currently organizing a get together down in the Regional/Ohio forum. She and her husband have 2 Elios reserved and she seems to be very knowledgeable and personable. If you have not made up your mind or even if you have, there is an event in the Detroit in August so you might want to schedule a trip there for up close and personal Elio contact. It is rumored the P5 will be on display by then but we don't know for sure. Enjoy your research and happy decision making. :) Z

Oops, I forgot to mention we have great support staff also! :-)

PhilGoings

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Phil, and welcome from southern Oregon. You have your work cut out for you because there is definitely lots of information on site. This is a very active group so there is lots of information, lots of ideas (from the sublime to the ridiculous), speculation, suggestions, and a fair amount of humor thrown in for good health. BTW, there is a very active group from Ohio including Quick NE Ohio who is currently organizing a get together down in the Regional/Ohio forum. She and her husband have 2 Elios reserved and she seems to be very knowledgeable and personable. If you have not made up your mind or even if you have, there is an event in the Detroit in August so you might want to schedule a trip there for up close and personal Elio contact. It is rumored the P5 will be on display by then but we don't know for sure. Enjoy your research and happy decision making. :) Z

Oops, I forgot to mention we have great support staff also! :)
Thanks for the reply, I was hoping Elio would come to Ohio but Detroit is close enough. I will get in touch with Quick NE Ohio to see what they have going on. Thanks again and have a GREAT day. Phil

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You are correct, I have already spent several hours here today. Having fun.
My son from Toledo, OH (there is also a Toledo in Oregon) introduced me to the Elio in early January. One week later I knew more about the Elio than he had learned in the 2 months he had known about it. I still give him an Elio update every week when we talk on the phone. He plans on going to Detroit to see it in August. I am so jealous! LOL :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Phil, Welcome from New Mexico. I am confident that this site will convince you to "go all in" for your Elio. Be careful because as mentioned above this site becomes extremely addicting and the more people that get addicted the more likely production of the Elio will begin as scheduled. Hope you become one of the Elio enthusiasts and continue to spread the word

Top Bottom