• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Phoenix Based Elio Club

Richad

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Pre Release Meetup Anyone.

Is there is any interest in getting together. Please post with your location and we can pick a restaurant or bar to grab dinner and hang out. I am in Tempe.
I will throw out Republic of Ramon (1301 East University Drive, Tempe) because it is close to the 202, but I am open to somewhere more central to Phx.
I live in the N/W Valley near Lake Pleasant. Is it just the 2 of us or are there more who are interested?

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm interested. If you haven't guessed, I live in San Tan Valley, even more east of Queen Creek, east of gilbert, east of Chandler, east of,, you get it.
But I work in Tempe.
So a work day thing is certainly possible for those of us in Tempe, Scottsdale or Phoenix. Republic Ramen is just fine for me.

But on the weekends, it seems like the Pavilions Mall (outdoor mall) as a location might be the best for it's access from the freeway and the ease of finding it etc. I don't know what kind of floor spaces we can find there, but there are a number of places to eat. I certainly can pre-view it for us. We could even just meet in the parking area and decide what fits for us based on who shows up.
If useful to us, they also have the informal Saturday Drive-In car shows starting around 4pm and peaking out by 6pm. So a meet-up by 3pm is about right at that location.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been to the Pavilions car show a few times. It draws a fairly decent sized crowd. We should try to get EM to bring the P5 for a quick showing on their way to the Reno Air Races.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been to the Pavilions car show a few times. It draws a fairly decent sized crowd. We should try to get EM to bring the P5 for a quick showing on their way to the Reno Air Races.

So just for fun, how about a Saturday in the next few weeks? If it's just two of us, I'm OK with that. But more the better.

So who is game for the 27th, 3rd or 10th? I think afternoon just before the classic cars roll in is best, say 3-4pm. Those who want to stay around to eat or see classic cruising in will be happy. Those who want a few hours to drive in will be supported as well.

As for me, I'm bring photos on my laptop, 3d model files and hand made models to pump our discussion up.

John Quinn

Reaction score
Recently joined the elioowners group. Number 4215. Live in San Tan Mall area of Gilbert.

Anyone here purchase stock and able to get it transferred to a broker?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Recently joined the elioowners group. Number 4215. Live in San Tan Mall area of Gilbert.

Anyone here purchase stock and able to get it transferred to a broker?
Welcome to the Forum
You'll find a Search Function in the upper right corner of the main page; type in Stocks, Brokers and it will bring up a few different threads about the subject; you can click on any of them into that thread.
It was a long topic of discussion.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How about the 3rd?
At the moment, I'm thinking, every 3 months, first Saturday of the month, using a schedule that skirts around other yearly events.
The pattern that fits my life seems to be, March, June, September, December.

After the Elio comes out we could switch to a differ pattern, either way, bi-monthly or bi-yearly.

It's possible some day that there would be local EO meet-ups and a yearly regional, or bi-year national (with races?). I don't know, it just depends on how this is assimilated into the collective. :cool2:

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So I've decided to get off the pot, or do I mean the opposite? Well either way, I'll facilitate a first meeting.

Lets call out a meeting of the Phoenix Elio Club, for 3pm, on the 3rd of September, at the Pavilion Mall.
(formally named PEC 933p, ouch - sooo formal!! )

So I guess I'm the 'Facilitator' for this meeting. We can assume that the Facilitator is the announcing host on site as well.

Some details will be sorted out prior right in this thread (link).

Top Bottom