• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Please Check In

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've got 124 names but only seen 81 on this forum in OHIO. They might be using different names or haven't checked in. Here's a list of folk I would love to hear from. If it is a secret please contact me by 'conversation' on this forum.

You also need to make account that I am an old lady working with old school methods ie pencil and paper. I might have screwed up. Husband is promising me EXCEL and that might help me get better organized.

Anyways, I really would like to get us all together for a another few sit down dinner meetings, poker runs with the motorcycle people and of course our big gathering at cedar point in the summer of 2016. Invite Invite Invite.
Thanks,
LillyMay

OH, BTW, I got 38 members including Darla in the NE OHIO, 10 in the NW, 17 in Columbus area, 13 plus Tim & Tom in the Cinn area, and three in the lower east area on OHIO.

They are talking about an Ohio Group over on Elio Motors Owners Association. You should check it out.

Reaction score
Yes, I have been aware of this new group for a few weeks. I am also one of the twelve members. The Administrator Greg Ellis (who is also in our forum) and I spoke just this morning by phone. That group is a plus for this one. They are on face book, we are not. Their members are only reservationists, this one is open to everybody. Greg lives in the Cincinnati area. I am in the Cleveland or North East area of OHIO. We can and will co-exist and compliment each. We both serve purpose. The dinner sit-down meetings and the cedar point trip will be announced on both list.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I have been aware of this new group for a few weeks. I am also one of the twelve members. The Administrator Greg Ellis (who is also in our forum) and I spoke just this morning by phone. That group is a plus for this one. They are on face book, we are not. Their members are only reservationists, this one is open to everybody. Greg lives in the Cincinnati area. I am in the Cleveland or North East area of OHIO. We can and will co-exist and compliment each. We both serve purpose. The dinner sit-down meetings and the cedar point trip will be announced on both list.
Quick NE Ohio, way to go.

Reaction score
Dublin, OH checking in. Patiently waiting for an Elio, but as a machine design engineer in the vehicle manufacturing industry, I fully understand it takes time to come up with something totally new.

Bill the Engineer

Sure glad you found your way here, Bill. It's been lonely lately, lol. What ya doing November 15th?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul here from Greenville Oh. I am all in with number 7375. Just trying to pass the time untill my Elio is built. We were in Vegas in Sept. and seen P3 at the Barrett Jackson auto auction. Still deciding on the color but have it down to 3. Merry Christmas to all.
7375 Elio, welcome to the forum and this merry band of Elio enthusiasts, at least most of us. The forum is a great way to pass the time until production begins and the excitement builds. We try to keep it informative and entertaining and look forward to your comments and opinions. Enjoy both the Elio experience and the journey with your new friends here on the forum.

RickD

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Paul here from Greenville Oh. I am all in with number 7375. Just trying to pass the time untill my Elio is built. We were in Vegas in Sept. and seen P3 at the Barrett Jackson auto auction. Still deciding on the color but have it down to 3. Merry Christmas to all.
What 3 do you have it narrowed down to?

Top Bottom