• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Please, Please Open The Door.

mag44

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Elections don't prove who the best is but prove how DUMB and BLIND the American people are.
Th "B" (Hillary) has a lot of dumb followers ( freeloaders, Gays, Druggie's and welfare people backing her). .

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elections don't prove who the best is but prove how DUMB and BLIND the American people are.
Th "B" (Hillary) has a lot of dumb followers ( freeloaders, Gays, Druggie's and welfare people backing her). .
What a rude statement! I suppose all those freeloaders, Gays, Druggies and welfare people are where the millions are coming from, too.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sometimes your only choice is the lesser of evils. In Hillary's case there is not an equal.
It's a plain and simple no brainer.
No, you can't come close to a moral equivalency this time. Note that is the usual Liberal defense. Not when if comes to the evil from Bill and Hillary. Throw a dart in the direction of any Republican and you've got someone fine decent and upstanding. At least that's a start. Virtually all the ambivalence on this matter I blame entirely on the press. Had it done it's job Hillary would have been exposed long ago. Even before she married Bill she was fired for her cheating and lying in court cases as a Government attorney. A perfect match of evil power mongers. Beside a favorable Media complicity ever wonder why so much is not exposed? Have you seen the list of deaths murders and suicides (fake) of those directly tied to coming forward with any semblance against Bill and Hillary? PM me if you want the list.

ON second thought I'm going to blame some voting Americans for not even having the civics to be aware of the true Hillary and Bill.

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sometimes your only choice is the lesser of evils. In Hillary's case there is not an equal.
It's a plain and simple no brainer.
No, you can't come close to a moral equivalency this time. Note that is the usual Liberal defense. Not when if comes to the evil from Bill and Hillary. Throw a dart in the direction of any Republican and you've got someone fine decent and upstanding. At least that's a start. Virtually all the ambivalence on this matter I blame entirely on the press. Had it done it's job Hillary would have been exposed long ago. Even before she married Bill she was fired for her cheating and lying in court cases as a Government attorney. A perfect match of evil power mongers. Beside a favorable Media complicity ever wonder why so much is not exposed? Have you seen the list of deaths murders and suicides (fake) of those directly tied to coming forward with any semblance against Bill and Hillary? PM me if you want the list.

ON second thought I'm going to blame some voting Americans for not even having the civics to be aware of the true Hillary and Bill.
What a crock of mudslinging. "Throw a dart in the direction of any Republican and you've got someone fine decent and upstanding." ??? Really?? I am NOT a Republican, and more proud of that every day.

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I look forward to the day in a national election when I can cast a ballot FOR a candidate instead of casting it AGAINST a candidate
100% agree!! I'm tired of holding my nose when I vote. Dr. Ben Carson, 2016!! Yeah, foreign policy would suffer, but who cares about them? It's time to work on our own "house" before we start worrying about the neighbors.

Top Bottom