• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Pop-up Event 5-16-2017

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is sad. Jerome has been with them so many years.

I assumed EM would get rid of the tour members since touring has stopped, but I thought they would keep Jerome, finding something else for him to do.
If EM has gotten rid of Jerome who has been with them so many years, this does worry me about their financial situation.
It wasn't just Jerome, I'd met his wife who was also on the team, and I belive they sold their home when they took these positions

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It wasn't just Jerome, I'd met his wife who was also on the team, and I belive they sold their home when they took these positions
I have heard that too. They sold their home and bought an RV for the tour.

I hope after EM is very successful, they hire Jerome back with a very big bonus!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The RV Jerome and his wife bought for the tour may be worth more than the home they sold. :) Don't be sad until you see the home with an attached RV garage Jerome and his wife purchase to replace their former home.

Last edited:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
FWIW, here's another pic. The camera bag in the trunk shot is Nikon's largest pro bag (and worth the money). It's 18 long x 10 wide x 11 deep. With the rear seat flat I'm sure I could squeeze in a good-size duffle and a tripod (monopod for sure) as well as the bag.

Attachments

• _DSC1392.JPG
    _DSC1392.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 337

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Furlough does not mean fired. It basically means "We can't afford to pay you right now so take some time off and we'll let you know when we can start paying you again because we really want you to come back." And then, when they are back in business, they pay you for that time you took off anyway. (That's what happens here, anyway...)

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Furlough does not mean fired. It basically means "We can't afford to pay you right now so take some time off and we'll let you know when we can start paying you again because we really want you to come back." And then, when they are back in business, they pay you for that time you took off anyway. (That's what happens here, anyway...)
When I got furloughed, I didn't get paid for my time off..but did get unemployment.

DLAllen

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I was at the Pontiac pop up. I got there early enough to see them drive the Elio out of the trailer, thru a parking lot and up a short street to where they parked it. It does run!

I was at the Kendallville pop up. I asked how many miles on the vehicle and was told they had no idea as the odometer/speedometer were not hooked up and functional.

Top Bottom