• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Porta-potty Option

redhedman50

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Just heard that a new option for long distance travelers was a rear seat that folded UP to reveal a hidden porta-potty. It comes with a small curtain that installs behind the drivers seat to provide privacy for the privy.

Ok, just kidding, but it made as much sense as "headlights being dangerous" and "gascap on dangerous side of vehicle". Smile it's Monday! :-)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just heard that a new option for long distance travelers was a rear seat that folded UP to reveal a hidden porta-potty. It comes with a small curtain that installs behind the drivers seat to provide privacy for the privy.

Ok, just kidding, but it made as much sense as "headlights being dangerous" and "gascap on dangerous side of vehicle". Smile it's Monday! :)
LOL And it isn't even April 1. LOL :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

Ok, just kidding, but it made as much sense as "headlights being dangerous" and "gascap on dangerous side of vehicle". Smile it's Monday! :)

This would be amazing under the drivers seat. The highway range of the Elio combined with not having to stop for potty breaks would really make this an amazing vehicle for long haul driving. :D:rolleyes:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This would be amazing under the drivers seat. The highway range of the Elio combined with not having to stop for potty breaks would really make this an amazing vehicle for long haul driving. :D:rolleyes:
A major difference between me and probably every man on this forum is I stop at every rest area and get out to walk around. That way when I get to my destination I can still walk. It not only helps my joints it helps my bladder and I really, really value both. :-) Z

Top Bottom