• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Post Zombie Post

rmcelroy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Allright, I finally have been cured of being a Zombie. I changed my avitar to a pic of my homebuilt teardrop camper. This picture was taken at the very first northbound highway 31 sign in the country. The town I grew up in was located on Hwy 31. It has always fasinated me, it went north and south therefore defining east and west, it gave me a since of stability. I try to find old pieces of the original route when ever I can.

JK about the zombie part-I'm still here

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Allright, I finally have been cured of being a Zombie. I changed my avitar to a pic of my homebuilt teardrop camper. This picture was taken at the very first northbound highway 31 sign in the country. The town I grew up in was located on Hwy 31. It has always fasinated me, it went north and south therefore defining east and west, it gave me a since of stability. I try to find old pieces of the original route when ever I can.

I like your signature line. I'm a firm believer that if you think you can't you will be right but if you think you can you will also be right. So I think I can. I think Elio can and I will do everything I can to support them in their endeavor. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
31 used to be the only way you could go before I 65 opened up. We used to take 31 when we were not in any hurry and my young-uns still call it the scenic route.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, barlex. I hope you enjoy all the exciting things to do and see here on this forum. We have a large and very diverse group of Elio nuts many of whom also have a lot of knowledge to share. We are in for a very exciting journey as we traverse the scenic routes to Shreveport and Elio production. Celebrate the adventure and the journey. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Good. I was afraid I was going to have to put you on my list...
th.jpeg

rmcelroy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
31 used to be the only way you could go before I 65 opened up. We used to take 31 when we were not in any hurry and my young-uns still call it the scenic route.

We grew up in a section of the state, where because of politics I65 didn't get finished for a number of years. As a kid it was interesting watching all the cars from out of state come through town. The local DQ owner probably made a fortune.

barlex

Elio Fan
Reaction score
We grew up in a section of the state, where because of politics I65 didn't get finished for a number of years. As a kid it was interesting watching all the cars from out of state come through town. The local DQ owner probably made a fortune.
yea, we also had a dairy king and several see rock city barns

barlex

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, barlex. I hope you enjoy all the exciting things to do and see here on this forum. We have a large and very diverse group of Elio nuts many of whom also have a lot of knowledge to share. We are in for a very exciting journey as we traverse the scenic routes to Shreveport and Elio production. Celebrate the adventure and the journey. Next year in our Elios! :) Z
thanks, I have family in Monroe, just east of Shreveport, so I hope to visit and maybe ride over there.

Top Bottom