• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Posted On Spyderlovers!

karl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Blame whatever floats your boat. Unions, gays, religious affiliation, take your pick. Most business start ups fail so statistically so will the object of our affections. The Doom Sayers have better than a 50 50 shot at being right. The universe does not rotate around the earth and in the spirit of get it right I would love to see this happen. I want to drive mine.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The time period where Gas2 or any other outside dirge can interfere via the public reservations, well that's over completely. A convincing threshold has already been reached at this point. In fact, I think nay-Sayers have shot themselves in the foot. 25k reservations despite the negative talk? It looks pretty much like the public has bought in and will continue to do so, in ever increasing numbers.
So can they now kick any potential investors off the deck? No not really, that kind of entity will want to look at the real business internal data in person. And here again there is a reversal, negatives in the public view serves to suppress competition by way of allowing them to go off guard. It's good to be a surprise to the industry. A little disruptive and surprising business activity can be a good thing, if you are the disrupter!
So are the newer reservations part of the actual investment plan? Probably a part of it. Can it be relied on? Obviously, more people WILL jump in the game. I expect an acceleration as the engine is completed, as the prototypes get built, and again when crash or other testing milestones are completed.
I also guess, at some point the res offer will end or be modified to conserve the profit going out to the discounts.

Top Bottom