• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Previous Production Target Dates And Delays

Before March 2015, will Elio Motors announce another delay for the production target date?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sean44

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
No bucks - no Buck Rogers. I think things will move a lot more smoothly once Elio secures the $185 million loan. If it does other money will follow as many investors will see it as a kind of 'validation', at least on the finance side of the house. If that loan is not secured then I think it will be a bit more steep of a slope for Elio to climb. But climb it must. Because without cars like this on the roads of America in the very near future we might as well set up continuous bases in the Middle East to secure the oil. As I said to a friend the other day; "No I'm not sure when peak oil production will hit - but I can promise you this much - the Pentagon will burn the last gallon of oil on the planet." So, we either figure this out or we figure it all out another way. My vote right now is on Paul Elio and this little hummer of a car exciting enough of us to create little tipping points all over America in our own communities. Once they have their dealerships set up I highly doubt they will have any issues filling orders for that factory. This car is just that "cool".

Top Bottom