• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Pulse Litestar

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually it has 4 wheels the little outriggers weren't even supposed to touch the ground when you were going straight.
I know it has roller skates on the outriggers. It certainly looks better than yhe first one, but.....

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL, I saw one (around 1985) when I lived in Denver, CO. I instantly wanted one (novelty). IIRC, It has a 400cc engine...very under-powered. And from comments that I've read, pretty uncomfortable on a sunny day because of the huge bubble top / greenhouse.

dla06c

Reaction score
My father was offered one of these is the late 80s by a distributor in Georgia. It was the late days of the company, and the guy was offering to let it go for $5000 new. My dad jokingly offered $1000, and heard nothing for a year. Then the guy called back from the blue to ask if he was still interested, the company was going under and had to move stock. In the end my dad got 2 for less than $2000. One has sat in a hanger pretty much untouched for 25 years, the other we drove around a lot when I was growing up. These cars are actually rather fun to drive but the 400cc most came with was a little underpowered...so we dropped a 1000cc gold-wing in it. After not being driven for a decade, my dad has started ground up restoration on it.

Top Bottom