• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Question About A Post A Friend Sent Me In An Email

amwinkle

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I have been utterly curious with all the meanderings of people with regards to funding. I have been quoted as "The nut who dropped 500 on a car, and soon to drop another 500 on a car that hasnt even been funded yet..." I received this email today from my friend containing this forum or blog post. Can anyone please settle my nerves? Mind you my friend is a skeptic of everything... I think his name in the dictionary is defined as "true skeptic"

http://jalopnik.com/56-of-the-carmakers-who-asked-for-government-green-l-510296228

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been utterly curious with all the meanderings of people with regards to funding. I have been quoted as "The nut who dropped 500 on a car, and soon to drop another 500 on a car that hasnt even been funded yet..." I received this email today from my friend containing this forum or blog post. Can anyone please settle my nerves? Mind you my friend is a skeptic of everything... I think his name in the dictionary is defined as "true skeptic"

http://jalopnik.com/56-of-the-carmakers-who-asked-for-government-green-l-510296228
And you say you got this Email from a "friend?"

Life comes with NO guarantees, and not all marriages survive. Not all businesses prosper, but what would we be, and where would this world be, if everyone were to stick their heads in the sand and doubt EVERY new beginning?

Sleep well, amwinkle, and worry not. Your "friend?" Well. . . . , I'll leave that up to you.

amwinkle

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
And you say you got this Email from a "friend?"

Life comes with NO guarantees, and not all marriages survive. Not all businesses prosper, but what would we be, and where would this world be, if everyone were to stick their heads in the sand and doubt EVERY new beginning?

Sleep well, amwinkle, and worry not. Your "friend?" Well. . . . , I'll leave that up to you.
Yes I completely understand. I agree with this company... and from my perspective I would rather support something I believe in and it falter than drop the ball and be considered the one who didnt agree 100% in a system of American Made, Efficient, and non-reliant on Foreign oil.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Some excellent reading here. Thanks for the post. As for your friend that sent you the email.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

amwinkle

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
If it helps you at all, I'm seriously close to pulling the trigger for a 2nd 1K all in reservation. There are plenty of people on here that have more then one.
LOL could you front 500 for me lol jk jk... I am going to do it Friday morning :) I think.. My wife agreed if I think itll work she trusts me.... if it doesnt I am ... well lol...I may not get a chance to invest in a startup again LOL

Top Bottom