• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Question About A Post A Friend Sent Me In An Email

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very interesting. It is funny, I am usually scam sensitive and I have never felt the least hint of scam about this project. But then I also know sometimes it takes me 6 months to make a dress that should have only taken a couple of days. I guess that makes me more forgiving. After all, life is what happens while you are making plans. Thanks for posting. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL could you front 500 for me lol jk jk... I am going to do it Friday morning :) I think.. My wife agreed if I think itll work she trusts me.... if it doesnt I am ... well lol...I may not get a chance to invest in a startup again LOL
Love and respect your "Boss."

She sounds like my "Boss;" been married to her for 47 years, (wonderful) now and the reason we've been together for so many years is that she is VERY understanding. . . . . . . . , she understands ALL of my short comings and ALWAYS allows me to do whatever I want to do. . . . . . . As long as I ASK HER FIRST!!!!

Marriage is such a blissful institution. . . , as long as you can get used to living in an institution! :rolleyes:

( Guess that I have.). o_O

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Love and respect your "Boss."

She sounds like my "Boss;" been married to her for 47 years, (wonderful) now and the reason we've been together for so many years is that she is VERY understanding. . . . . . . . , she understands ALL of my short comings and ALWAYS allows me to do whatever I want to do. . . . . . . As long as I ASK HER FIRST!!!!

Marriage is such a blissful institution. . . , as long as you can get used to living in an institution! :rolleyes:

( Guess that I have.). o_O
Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman
Semper Fi Brother.

Top Bottom