• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Quick Poll. Yes, Another Poll. This One About Transmissions.

Will you be buying a manual or automatic?

• Total voters

MW

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Since I don't have to commute in the city I'll be getting a stick most likely, however if the MPG's are similar I might reconsider as I know I'll have friends who'd like to try driving it and can't drive a manual.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm getting a stick, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.;)
fry_iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

fred bott

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Simple Poll... I didn't include CVTs - consider that choice as an automatic.
I feel sorry for all you HIGH NUMBER reservists. I am really going to GLOAT when I get my BLUE Elio.
As far as transmissions, I probably need a stick so that when I drop the CHEVY V8 in this bad boy I can play all day....☺ ☺

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I feel sorry for all you HIGH NUMBER reservists. I am really going to GLOAT when I get my BLUE Elio.
As far as transmissions, I probably need a stick so that when I drop the CHEVY V8 in this bad boy I can play all day....☺ ☺
LOL...Hey, I'm just glad to have a number and at only 250/day, I'll get mine 12 days after you get yours so you'll have to gloat fast. Personally, it'll be nice when you start to gloat because that'll mean I'll be getting mine soon. Hey, maybe they'll have the bugs worked out by then. :cool:

Top Bottom