• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Quick Video Regarding Manufacturer Direct Sales

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
" ...but may impact other businesses as well, such as the start-up Elio Motors that wants to produce affordable electric cars to sell directly to consumers." :twitch:

Did I miss an announcement?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Maryalene LaPonsie is a Social Media star that does advice on everything because at 30, she's done everything; how can she be bothered checking facts?
Do a Google search on her name and you'll find she has columns on Marriage counseling, tax tips, real estate investment, problem solving, plumbing, construction, shopping and on and on and on. I did the search and after breezing over 4 pages of articles she's written I just shook my head in disbelief.

I'm sorry, I don't believe that someone at that age has that much knowledge and experience on that vast of an array of topics.
As I said earlier, with everything she's reporting on, how can she be bothered checking facts?

Maybe she saw that thread we have in here when there was a discussion about offering a EV model, or aftermarket retro fit and figured it must be true.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know Coss. When I was 20 years old, I knew EVERYTHING! :rolleyes:

...And, yep, took another look at the post and noticed MSN in the link. That pretty much explains it for me.

Top Bottom