• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Raleigh, Nc

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
according to their website, the Elio traveling roadshow is scheduled to be at a, yet to be announced, Mall in Raleigh, NC on Dec 12, 2014 - Dec 14, 2014 .... we are due to be traveling that weekend but could get there for a while on Friday morning, Dec 12 .... no times have been released .... info from folks who have attended these events as to what we can expect would be appreciated

Jim

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
according to their website, the Elio traveling roadshow is scheduled to be at a, yet to be announced, Mall in Raleigh, NC on Dec 12, 2014 - Dec 14, 2014 .... we are due to be traveling that weekend but could get there for a while on Friday morning, Dec 12 .... no times have been released .... info from folks who have attended these events as to what we can expect would be appreciated

Jim
Generally speaking, mall events are regular mall hours. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
will they have a program on the product or just have one on display

Jim
They will have one on display with marketing people to talk to and you will get to sit in it and get your pictures taken. There are several examples of the events in the photos and videos section. Also, if you want to see some mall shots, there are some in Portland, OR (sorry those are of me and some of the people I met) but also you can go to Instagram through EM website and several other venues there. Recent mall events were the Boston, Chicago, Columbus, OH, Portland. The non-mall events are out doors and the hours are much more irregular. Enjoy browsing. It is fun to see the many pictures. :-) Z

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
They will have one on display with marketing people to talk to and you will get to sit in it and get your pictures taken. There are several examples of the events in the photos and videos section. Also, if you want to see some mall shots, there are some in Portland, OR (sorry those are of me and some of the people I met) but also you can go to Instagram through EM website and several other venues there. Recent mall events were the Boston, Chicago, Columbus, OH, Portland. The non-mall events are out doors and the hours are much more irregular. Enjoy browsing. It is fun to see the many pictures. :) Z

info appreciated
Jim

Top Bottom