• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Raleigh Show In Raleigh

Elio#552

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be at the Charlotte showing. Would like to meet up with members of this board if possible. Maybe we can set an approximate day & time?

Bob, #552, formerly of Kings Mountain, now Gastonia, NC

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I hope to be there! Hopefully you can drive over from Fayetteville and we can meet up and maybe grab a bite to eat along with any other members who wish to join in the fun. :)

My plan is to try and make it to all the events within a few hours drive of Atlanta. Hopefully my schedule will allow this to happen so I will be able to meet as many members as possible during these events. :cool:
good :) we'll make plans when the date gets closer

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope to be there! Hopefully you can drive over from Fayetteville and we can meet up and maybe grab a bite to eat along with any other members who wish to join in the fun. :)

My plan is to try and make it to all the events within a few hours drive of Atlanta. Hopefully my schedule will allow this to happen so I will be able to meet as many members as possible during these events. :cool:

Us too! Would enjoy hooking up with you and Joshua, even if it's' just to shake hands.

Elio#552

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tony,

You sure are not far away! According to the Elio Club of Charlotte on facebook the Charlotte stop is the first weekend of December. I haven't seen a location but speculation has it, it will be at Concord Mills. Send me an email: Rennick at Carolina dot rr dot com

Bob, #552

Tony Gore

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tony,

You sure are not far away! According to the Elio Club of Charlotte on facebook the Charlotte stop is the first weekend of December. I haven't seen a location but speculation has it, it will be at Concord Mills. Send me an email: Rennick at Carolina dot rr dot com

Bob, #552

Thanks, and will do. Anxious for December 5,6, & 7th now. I hope to be able to sit in one and "try it on". I'm not a big guy, and currently drive a Chevy Sonic. That felt small when I first started driving it, but I actually love it now. Getting about 42mpg with it but I do all interstate to work up in Mooresville and back everyday (120 miles a day round trip) so the Elio would be a real big saver for me. Plus I would never have to be the one to drive everyone to lunch. lol.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
As far as I can estimate, there are two of us in New Bern, NC that are all in for an Elio, and bothe of us (and our lovely brides) will be in Raleigh on the 12th early.

Hope to see some of you there.

Rycharde

both my wife and I still plan to be there early on the 12th .... hopefully we can all meet up for visit

Jim

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As far as I can estimate, there are two of us in New Bern, NC that are all in for an Elio, and bothe of us (and our lovely brides) will be in Raleigh on the 12th early.

Hope to see some of you there.

Rycharde
Rycharde, welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy seeing, touching, and sitting in the Elio. I'm very confident that you will be impressed and glad you are "all-in". Hope you will take some time before the show to review the threads on the forum that are of the most interest to you and develop some questions to ask the Elio staff. Enjoy the opportunity and the experience along the way to Elio ownership.

Top Bottom