• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Raleigh Show In Raleigh

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Where is it going to be in Raleigh?? I also want to ask them about the Takata air bags!!

I asked that question a couple of days ago at the Charlotte exhibit and was told that decision hadn't been made .... I learned that when the come into a market they look for a location with a certain set of demographics .... once they find one, some time is needed to make the arrangements .... they customarily don't release the info on the location until late Thursday or early Friday .... just a wild guess, Crabtree in Raleigh or Spothpoint in Durham

Jim

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
As Jim said they told us they would however I also remember Jerome saying something about needing to nail down the location as well. Obviously that is taking longer than they expected however I am sure they will sort it out. Hopefully the information will be included in the Tech Talk email today and if not on their website and social media outlet tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

If it comes out tomorrow it would not be the first time we get the news the day before however it does not happen often. Elio VP Joel Sheltrown once posted a general explanation of the hoops EM must jump through in a lot of places just to secure showing space and it is much more complicated than most people realize especially when you have to visit a different location every week and each location has a different set of requirements.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm tied up today.
Can you send this to Rep John Torbett?

consider it done

Jim

email sent yesterday right after seeing your post .... the legislature isn't in session so I have no clue if he'd in the Raleigh area or not .... the show should open in just a few minutes, hope they have a good crowd and the folks from this form really enjoy it

Jim

Top Bottom