• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Rc Flying Enthusiast....

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay I have to say this thing is AMAZING!! I've had no problems mentioned (on you tube) in starting it up, although I did have 1 of many flights that just wasn't right :confused: not sure what went wrong, I'm guess it was just a poor connection ??? you would think it should not take off if the connection was not strong enough.........BUT, Yes Earl, I crashed her! :( Was just doing simple figure 8's in the backyard, got into a corner while a gust of wind picked up (can't explain what exactly happened) but down she went. Luckily, only about 4 feet up. Just picked it up, quick inspection and restarted it and took off again. :)

The video quality is jaw dropping GOOD!! The drone can be bobbing and weaving in the wind and the video is stable as ever. ME LIKE! :D

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay I have to say this thing is AMAZING!! I've had no problems mentioned (on you tube) in starting it up, although I did have 1 of many flights that just wasn't right :confused: not sure what went wrong, I'm guess it was just a poor connection ??? you would think it should not take off if the connection was not strong enough.........BUT, Yes Earl, I crashed her! :( Was just doing simple figure 8's in the backyard, got into a corner while a gust of wind picked up (can't explain what exactly happened) but down she went. Luckily, only about 4 feet up. Just picked it up, quick inspection and restarted it and took off again. :)

The video quality is jaw dropping GOOD!! The drone can be bobbing and weaving in the wind and the video is stable as ever. ME LIKE! :D
Hi LockMD. Can you post any of the video you took?

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey DWR How are you? It's all at home on tablet or PC.......it's not that interesting, but I will try to post some tomorrow. Will have to make some short clips and post to you tube to attach here? I think that's how it works, yes?

You got it, just upload to Youtube and then you take the Youtube links and include them in your post by selecting the 'Media' button. :)

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay hope this works......I don't see a 'media' button so I'm just going to copy/paste the link......

I flew the AR Drone 2.0 in a similar path so you have something to compare it to.....

As you can see my piloting skills are well..........LOL

If you'd like to see my older videos, I was shocked they are still there! from 6 years ago of my regular heli's just do a you tube search "lockmd1034" and you can view all my uploaded files. :D

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay hope this works......I don't see a 'media' button so I'm just going to copy/paste the link......

I flew the AR Drone 2.0 in a similar path so you have something to compare it to.....

As you can see my piloting skills are well..........LOL

If you'd like to see my older videos, I was shocked they are still there! from 6 years ago of my regular heli's just do a you tube search "lockmd1034" and you can view all my uploaded files. :D
You didn't happen to be in DC over the weekend, were you?o_O

Top Bottom