• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Regarding Paul Elio

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just watched the movie TUCKER, A MAN AND HIS DREAM, and it made me start thinking. In the movie Detroit used it's political power to stop Tucker by trying to send him to prison for fraud. I wonder if those same tactics could be used today to stop someone building their dream and persuade them to keep their mouth shut.
A hit man is far cheaper and modern politicians have become repeat customers. It's always suicide by two bullets to the back of the head at least 5 feet away. (no gunshot residue)

But the cost of buying a ME is very low. A threat.

smithsonssg

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tossed $1,000 on a gamble. Knew that day one. The only regret I have is the project failed. I was not coned or lied to. I put faith in The sales pitch knowing full well it was a gamble.
Not the first $1,000 I have blown in a life time and darn sure not the last.
No way he brings it in at the cost we were given but I am still hoping to get one.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I tossed $1,000 on a gamble. Knew that day one. The only regret I have is the project failed. I was not coned or lied to. I put faith in The sales pitch knowing full well it was a gamble.
Not the first $1,000 I have blown in a life time and darn sure not the last.
No way he brings it in at the cost we were given but I am still hoping to get one.
I agree 100%. 90% of start ups fail and it was a high risk venture from the start.

WmPeck1958

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Many people said, that only a few of us on here, still thought of Elio and that Paul moved on and probably never thought of it anymore, much less working on the project.

Well, with the updated website, new SEC papers filed and the promise to still make it in Shreveport, Louisiana, shows Paul has not moved on and is still "at it".
now they've changed to an electric vehicle, that gets a whopping 150 miles to a charge.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
now they've changed to an electric vehicle, that gets a whopping 150 miles to a charge.
This is true. But don't forget the gas version is still in the works too. Just click the ELIO G link on the far right. Personally, I'm still going with the gas version if the gas tank is on the drivers side. Mostly do to the price difference.

Top Bottom